Police Stations in Jamshedpur

The city of Jamshedpur being an important commercial centre and industrial zone in Jharkhand, has a well organised and systematic network of police force, with highly dedicated and service oriented police officers. They are courteous, compassionate and highly professional and efficient in discharging their duties. They maintain law and order within the city by preventing criminal activities and bringing to justice the law breakers. Police stations have been set up throughout the city, to serve the people and maintain harmony and orderliness in the city. Below is a list of police stations in Jamshedpur along with their contact details.
Police Stations in Jamshedpur

• LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Jamshedpur

Loader
  • A
    Abhishek Singh from Jamshedpur 15 Days ago

Sir in Telco area in kharangjhar boys of Bari Nagar and local shop boys mishbhave in our society such as alcohol consumption teasing girls they use their local contact in Telco police station and some of their political connectionUnnecessary grouping is done in mostly mobile shops salon and women clothing shops these are the main shops I have been observing and in past few days I also observed that those big boys have even started misbehaving with a girl someone who is much smaller in comparison to there age plz if anything can happen by comment I request to take action again them I feared of theor local contact therefore i am not comfortable with my area police station

0 0
  • A
    Abhishek Singh from Jamshedpur 15 Days ago

0 0
  • T
    Tulasidas from Hyderabad Telangana 114 Days ago

tulasidas2534@gail.com

0 0
  • T
    Tulasidas from Hyderabad Telangana 114 Days ago

tulasidas2534@gail.com

0 0
  • R
    Rajesh Kumar singh from Nagpur 255 Days ago

Sitgora police station refused to launch FIR on 30/07/18 as my sister was beaten by her husband and family members

1 0
  • V
    Vikas Kumar from Jamshedpur 255 Days ago

We expect Sonari Jamshedpur police, not allow temporary encroachments which become permanent eventually, example is Adarsh Nagar area.... society head is not interested to get into pity matters which doesn't involve money and he is not motivated services not husband

0 0
  • V
    Vikas Kumar from Jamshedpur 255 Days ago

Please read,last line as services not intrested. Society head not interested for removing temporary encroachment.Error regretted.

1 0
  • V
    Vikas Kumar from Jamshedpur 255 Days ago

0 0
  • R
    Roshan Singh from Jamshedpur 323 Days ago

I am really happy that we have very courageous and powerful police in our country. I also want to be police.

0 0
  • A
    Ashish Kumar Gope from Ramgarh 334 Days ago

a.k.gope1979@gmail.com

0 0
  • D
    Dr maha jabeen askary from Bangalore 362 Days ago

Sir I want to lodge a land in my father name enayet Hussain died one year ago I have to sell it when I search for the papers and hope nobody else my cpusins with miscreants can sell it namely zakia javed imran in dhatkidih police limits thank you Dr maha Askary 9743404588 from Bangalore

0 0
  • N
    Nadeem Akhtar from Jamshedpur 478 Days ago

Dear Sir/Madam, My self MD. Nadeem Akhtar, Account holder of SBI, Mango Branch (Code: 003465) Jamshedpur – 832110, Jharkhand. Last month on 14th Feb 2018 I had done four transaction from local ATM Machine at Moti Mahal SBI ATM Road No 13, Jawahar Nagar, Mango Jamshedpur and withdrawn Rs 10, 000 on each transaction (Total: Amount: 40, 000). After completion of transaction I had press the cancel button and completed the process but after few hours I got a SMS that Rs 12, 000 has been transferred from my account to other account, which I had not done. Immediately I rushed to our Mango SBI Branch and communicated all the story to Branch Manager Mr. Suraj Prakash Sonkhar that somebody had done transfer Rs 12, 000 to their Account (Transaction done from ATM). I have shown the passbook print to the Mango Branch Manager where clearly mentioned the transfer amount, Person Name and his SBI Account Number. I asked Branch Manager to call the Account holder and asked him to return the money or give me his all details I will FIR in police station against this Fraud but he has regretted to give me any details even I have asked him to show me the footage of CCTV I will try to recognized him who was in Que at ATM but Branch Manager has never helped me in this concern and shown very casual attitude. He told we cannot do anything. I'm really surprises to see this kind of service of SBI they are not bothering how the customer is suffering.We gone to the Mango Police Station to lodge the complaint against ATM Fraud. They are telling these types of cases are happening you lodge the complaint we will see what we can do. We given the Fraud person Name, Address SBI Account Number and his Mobile Number also to the Police. Unfortunately nothing happened till now, no any action has been taken from the Police or SBI Bank. Its almost 1 Month 5 days passed way without any conclusion or any action taken against that Fraud Person. He is freely rounding everywhere to do more crime because lack of L

1 0
  • A
    Anwari Begum ansari from Jamshedpur 596 Days ago

Mahila thana police is good for women and miss.seema kumari is good lady she is honest and bold lady. I really respect this lady.

0 0
    K
    Krishnafrom Jameshedpur 380 Days ago

Please give seema kumari contact number..i have some problem with a fraud case..

0 0